Full Day 7.30 am to 6 pm
Penny Pot Nursery is registered with the DfEE to redeem all Childcare Vouchers, Computershare, Endered Faircare, and Sodexo.
Fees (increase due)
Under 2’s £4.65 per hour, minimum 4 hour sessions
Over 2’s £3.90 per hour, minimum 4 hour sessions
Discount for 2 or more siblings
Evening Meals are not included. You will be given an invoice each term for meals at the cost of £1.60 per day.
2 year old funding available, a maximum of 15 hours can be claimed, also from the term following their 3rd birthday children can use their free educational entitlement during North Yorkshire County Councils school term where a maximum of 15 hours can be claimed. The hours can be used between 8.00am - 6.00pm.
Early Years Pupil Premium
From April 2015 the government is providing additional funding to improve the provision of education for 3 and 4 year old children in state-funded settings.
Penny Pot Nursery & Crèche could receive over £300 each year for every eligible 3 or 4 year old who takes up the full 570 hours of Free Early Learning (FEL) they are entitled to. In order to claim the funding we need to know which of our families meet at least 1 of the following criteria.
We can claim the funding for your child if your family gets any 1 of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit.
We can also claim the funding for your child if:
- they have been looked after for 1 day or more
- they have been adopted from care
- they have left care under a special guardianship order or residence order.
If you believe that any of the above apply to your family then please contact Margaret or Liz in the office.