During a session your child may be involved in:-
- Using a picture/name card, to show us they are here when we welcome them at the beginning of the session.
- Participating in key person led small group focused activities. This could be learning any thing that will be featured on the weekly planning that is created using the children's next steps in development combined in the things they are interested in and love to do the most.
- extra curricular activities from outside agencies - french and mini kicks ( please see minickicks.co.uk for more information)
- opportunities for free play and to express themselves naturally doing whatever they like to do.
Outdoor play, exploring the newly renovated garden featuring:
- new climbing equipment
- water station
- drain pipe water/ball run
- large sand play area
- natural resource construction area
- mud kitchen role play area
- baby natural resource play area - lots of sensory resources for the babies to enjoy!
- gardening area where the children plant anything from plants to vegetables.
- secret fairy garden area
- small world area - this can be transormed in to any creation the children can imagine!
- Enjoying a healthy snack of milk or water and a selection of fruit and vegetables, which the children cut up themselves before eating.
To end the session we usually have a group story or circle time, children may wish to share with their friends at this time something they have made or done throughout the session. We also encourage the children to think about what they may like to do the next day, involving them in the planning of the activities available for them.